- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The layout and multiple windows with double exposures give light and a feeling of space. The picture moldings and high ceilings give the place character.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- I work from home, and need to incorporate an office into my living space. I use an armoire as my desk, and it folds away when I am not using it. It was important to me to have a dining area, so the living room incorporates that as well. The kitchen did not come with much storage, so I had to get creative.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would love to create built-ins for the bedroom. I imagine one entire wall, and the corner of the adjoining wall, as one long low unit comprised of shelving and drawers. Bye-bye IKEA dresser!