So here are the questions:
1. Should the stucco be all one color?
2. Two different colors for the stucco? Divide top and bottom? Top and bottom same with a different color between the bands?
3. Any suggestions on colors?
4. Finally (and this part is probably the most fun) any suggestions on a bright pop of color for the front door? It's a vintage 1920s door, but we're hoping a bright color will make it more inviting.
I love dark houses, and we've been leaning towards Benjamin Moore's Gunmetal or Ocean Floor for the main color. Of course, if we were sure of that, I wouldn't be writing you now.
Thanks to everyone for your help.
Sent by KB
Editor: Leave your suggestions for KB in the comments - thanks!
• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)