Location: Central California
We just moved from Pennsylvania to California, so I wanted my son's new room to be cozy and a place he enjoys spending time to help with the transition.
It's a lot larger than his first nursery, so I got to add more "play" area and not only space for sleeping and storage which we all love. My favorite part might be the book bin in the closet that I made from a thrifted dresser drawer after something I saw on Apartment Therapy.
- Paint Color: Crumb Cookie by Olympic
- Curtains: Target
- Interactive Wall Map: Kohl's
- Every Boy is a Super Hero Print: Etsy
- Golden State Print: Etsy
- Toddler Bed: IKEA
- Woodland Rug: IKEA
- Dresser: IKEA
- Toy Kitchen and Table with Chairs: IKEA
- Book Bin in the Closet: DIY
Thanks, Margaux! Readers, you can visit Margaux at her Etsy shop, Margaux Makes.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Margaux Makes)