It doesn't really matter how long you've been with your partner, if you have kids, they have a way of sneaking into the conversations you have with each other. Even on date night. Ever thought of arming yourselves with a list of conversation starters? Ones that give you and your spouse an opportunity to talk about your history together or your future, and take a break from discussing potty training or bedtime strategies?
We found a plethora of resources online for creating your own personalized list of questions the next time you find yourselves with some face-to-face time, alone. Some are thoughtful and heart warming, others are just downright funny.
Here are 6 to get you started:
· 20 Good Date Questions for Married Couples to Ask Each Other, The Romanic Couple
· 50 Questions to Ask your Spouse on a Date Night, Zachterry
· Couples Conversation Starters, Life123
· Date Questions, I Gotta Have My Orange Juice
· Funny Relationship Questions and 33 Fun Relationship Questions, Relationship Questions
· Conversation Fun for Couples, Suite 101
Now that you have the tools to make each of you as engaging as your children, your biggest challenge is getting out on an actual date!
(Image: Jackie Boucher)