Getting married this summer? Found yourself sucked into the hype around the upcoming Royal Wedding? Designer and party planner David Stark — "renowned for his innovative use of everyday materials" — talks to Casa Sugar about his ideas for wedding decor, some of them inspired by Kate and Wills. Plus, the Marimekko Webshop at Crate & Barrel is open for business, and fashion designer Derek Lam shares his 12 must-haves for the home with Elle Decor. Links and more news below.
• David Stark Talks Wedding Décor and the Royal Couple | Casa Sugar
• Derek Lam's 12 Must-Haves for Home | Elle Decor
• High Fiber: Knoll Textiles, 1945-2010 Exhibition Review | The New York Times
• Cleaning Up Plastic Pollution | Metropolis
• Introducing the Marimekko Shop at Crate & Barrel | Apartment Therapy
Photo: Casa Sugar