- Bridgeton , NJ
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I have always loved color and feel it is an important part of an interior. For this particular space, I was inspired by two different Wassily Kandinsky paintings that now hang in the room. I wanted the bright colors found in the paintings to be found throughout the space.
- Colors used in my room
- Green, Black, Gray, Blue, Orange, Red
- Tips for using color successfully
- To use color successfully you can't be afraid. You have to be ready to truly embrace your decision and run with it. Color can be incredibly powerful and amazing. Don't be afraid of it.
- Kandinsky Inspired
Room for Color