• Watch the short video above
• Read the full post & comment below
• 20/20 Cure Home Page, Sign-Up, and All Videos
Today we finish in under twenty minutes as we only need to make a list on a piece of paper (or on your computer if you wish) of those top six things around your home that you'd really like to get done. This combines a few ideas from the first three chapters of The Eight Step Home Cure and boils them all down to their essence: when you write something down, you make it real and it will happen.
Go for it, and have a great weekend!
Quote of the Day
From Mrs.Mack: "Also, I used to dread Cure posts showing up in my inbox after the first week or so, since I'd fall behind right away. But this season I find myself looking forward to them, and checking my e-mail frequently to see if the next one's shown up yet! :)"
Mentioned in the Video
The Year in Bed Project is a small project in which I am sleeping on a different bed each month for twelve months in order to discover the perfect bed - which I then hope to buy. You can read the first posts here.
• Getting Projects Done: Build In Accountability
• How To: Make an Inventory of Your Home... And Use It to Declutter
• Flickr Finds: Renovation To Do List
• 5 Weekend Cleaning Projects That Make a Big Impact
• 5 Small Decluttering Projects
• Prioritizing the To Do List
• How To Buy Only What You Need and Love