• Watch the short video above
• Read the full post & comment below
• 20/20 Cure Home Page: Signup & All Videos
Only two more days to go. This one is a bit technical and gives you something to chew on and use in and around your home today and in the future. This video contains my basic tips for how to properly hang art. Try it today on at least ONE piece of art (either re-hang or hang something) and then stop if that's all the time you have.
There is only ONE EXCEPTION to my 57" rule that I've ever found, and that has to do with artwork hung beside the bed. Because you want artwork over your bedside table to be cozier and closer to the table, I find that I hang art here lower. Rather than 57" from the floor, I look for a distance like 12"-24" above the bedside table - whatever that may be - and just make sure to keep it consistent on either side of the bed.
- How To Hang Artwork and Not Screw It Up
- How To Hang Art in a Group That Can Grow
- How To Hang Art in Groups (like Kate Spade)
- Traditional Artwork: 10 Affordable Sources
- Support Independent Artists: 4 Affordable Online Sources
- DIY Artwork: Frame An Everyday Object
- Pixelated Artwork Made from Paint Chips