Today is our last assignment for the week, and, again, it won't take you too long, so use this to your advantage. It involves taking a hard look at the cleaners you use around your home and going green with at least one of them. Already using eco cleaners? Then simply replenish or restock.
Since we use cleaners in our home EVERYDAY and they can be extremely harsh and toxic, this is - in my mind - the most important place to start the conversion of your home to a much more environmentally sustainable project. AND, it's not only good for the environment, it's going to be better for your health as well.
HINT: Want to get ahead? Start Monday's project this weekend. :-)
Mentioned in The Video
For the Green Home
• The Dirt on Bleach: What Makes Chlorine Bleach Bad News?
• Another Household Multitasker: 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
• 4 Ways to Clean Green with Fresh Herbs
• An Excellent Homemade 3-Ingredient All-Purpose Cleaner
• Best Green Cleaning Products: Editors' and Readers' Home Lineups
For the Kids' Room
• Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Baby
• Survey: Your Favorite Green Laundry Detergent?
• Green Cleaning: Tawashi Dish Scrubbers
• Green Idea: Fields Organics Cleaners
• Green Ideas: Get Clean Products from Shaklee