• Watch the short video above• Go to 20/20 Cure Home Page for sign-up
Today we cook! Now many of you may cook every day anyway and some may cook regularly, but for all of those who don't cook too much, this is your day. I have worked with many clients with beautiful homes, but who have never stepped foot in their kitchen. Don't let this be you.
When there's no cooking regularly, the whole home lacks a certain warmth and the "seasoning" of a healthy, well used home.
If cooking is new for you, watch me. I'm NOT a great cook (Sara is), so you'll feel a lot better about yourself after you see what I can do.
What I cook in the video: Recipe: Strozzapretti with Pecorino, Prosciutto and Something Green from TheKitchn.com
And for you pros out there, please be kind and hold back your chuckles. It's not about being perfect, it's just about turning up the heat, getting your hands dirty and making something delicious (and delicious is in the mouth of the beholder).
Musical Tip for the Day
Musical Tip for today: Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky
• Weeknight Dinner: Quick Udon Noodle Soup
• Weeknight Dinner: How to Make Pizza on the Stove Top
• Quick Dinner Recipe: Orecchiette with Sausage and Kale
• Check out The Kitchn's full recipe archive!