One of the most exciting parts about moving into a new apartment is thinking about and planning for your new space: What color will you paint the walls? Will you go with an entirely new color scheme? How will your current décor work in your new space? As you know, we at Apartment Therapy are home decor enthusiasts! That's why we adore the Moving Resource Blog from Apartment Guide; with tons of tips, it's a never ending go-to for information and inspiration.
Daydream About Your New Digs with These Décor Tips from Apartment Guide!
- Don't get bored with blank walls; use your creativity and get something up pronto!
- How will you choose to express your inner designer? Here are some tips on apartment decorating for beginners.
- Because most people focus on prominent areas such as the living room and bedrooms, they may miss opportunities to decorate smaller spaces. Don't overlook these often-missed spots.
- Feeling like one's a crowd in your small apartment? Use these simple tips for decorating small spaces to make you feel like your tiny abode is a cavernous pad.
- If you want to consider a new style, check out this guide to fantastic decorating styles!
- Travel-inspired decorating is a simple way to journey into memories of travels and visions of future trips. Here are some tips for using trip souvenirs and travel-themed décor to transform your space.
- Whether you're making the most of a small space or you think a bit of streamlining will help you make a fresh start, improving the efficiency of your apartment could mean improving your quality of life at home.
- Living in a small home requires some ingenuity to make every inch count. Here are some ideas on how to add the illusion of size to your space.
Whether you're living, looking or moving, Apartment Guide will help point you in the right direction. From photos to floor plans and features to tips, we'll help you find the perfect apartment community. Make the most of your home with Apartment Guide.
Find Apartment Guide now!
(Image: Jill Slater)