A few weeks back I shared my personal bedroom with the arc light over the bed. Thank you for all your feedback. The verdict is in - the arc lamp is staying. Now it has come down to the final touches in the bedroom and I have been daydreaming about the perfect duvet cover. Because some of the bedding is more unisex than the other choices, I think it is going to come down to a compromise between both of our styles and keeping it relatively neutral.
- Yellow Flame Duvet Cover: Jonathan Adler $195 full/queen
- Calvin Klein Bamboo Flower Duvet Cover: Interior Illusions $315 full/queen
- Sketch Duvet Set: Weego Home $280
- Draper Stripe Chinois Blue Duvet Set: Dwell Studio $280
- Calvin Klein Acacia Duvet: Interior Illusions $350 queen
- Hand-blocked Jaipur Quilt + Shams: West Elm $99 full/queen
- Larch Plum Duvet: Unison $128 queen
- Nimbus Duvet Cover: Anthropologie $228 queen
- Belgian Linen Provence Stripe Duvet Cover: Restoration Hardware $219 full/queen
- Orange Mustique Duvet Cover: Jonathan Adler $195 full/queen
Which duvet is your favorite?