Debbie's "Happy Family Room" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- East Lansing, MI
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Lots of color makes me happy, so there is color all over the house.
- Colors used in my room:
- The walls are an eggshell, but all of the furniture and accessories are full of color. Red, blue, black, and gray are the main colors with turquoise, pink, and white as the accents.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Don't be afraid to try different combinations together. Just because it's not a standard color combo doesn't mean it won't look great in your space.
- Happy Family Room