I'm always on the lookout for ways to incorporate my flea market finds into my space, so when I came across these images of vintage board games on display I developed a bit of a crush. They're the perfect blend of sweet childhood nostalgia and character to break up your box store decor. Here are a few ways to display them, along with where you can find them:
1. Board games play up the fun in this kids room from Apartment Therapy.
2. Vintage games dress up a hutch in this kitchen via Midwest Living.
3. Dice cups are repurposed as vases in this DIY from Design Sponge.
4. Vintage game board, $15 from Cushion Chicago on Etsy.
5. Target, $32 from Vintage Paramour on Etsy.
Do you collect vintage board games?