Inspired by Alison Headley’s great DIY jewelry display idea we spotted in her bathroom when we got to shoot her house tour, we thought we’d look at some other ways in which folks in Apartment Therapy house tours have displayed their sparkly wares. Some choose the hanging route, others like a nice contained tabletop display, others go another step farther, framing their jewelry. These five ideas are a pretty accessible option for most any home or style, but we admit, we like pretty far out jewelry display ideas, too.
1) Nana's Warm and Modern Family Home
2) Alison & Brendan's Creative, Colorful, Craft-Filled Home
3) Zoe & Trey's Refined Eclectic Georgetown Digs
4) Sean Yashar's Think Pad
5) Jennifer's Cool and Kitschy Austin Home!
More Apartment Therapy jewelry display ideas:
• Roundup: Jewelry in the Bedroom and Bathroom
• Creating a Practical and Beautiful Jewelry Display
• 3 Unconventional Jewelry Storage Ideas
• Inexpensive Jewelry Storage Solutions
• Old Window Frame Turned Jewelry Display
Is jewelry in your home something that gets displayed? If so, how?
Images: 1,2,5: Adrienne Breaux; 3: Leah Moss; 4: Bethany Nauert