Neon colors are a big trend these days, as is typographical art, so it only makes sense that someone would combine the two. Seemingly modern decor, it nevertheless finds it way into a variety of rooms, making for interesting bedfellows at times.
Here are a range of rooms, from Happy Modern to Simple Chic, all of which use neon artwork.
1. Alice Flynn's Australian abode is home to great artwork, including this bright, lit-up sign in her otherwise simple, natural boat shed. From Design Sponge.
2. Anna Burles included a neon sign in her design of Ellie Goulding's eclectic London apartment.
3. Real Living shared this bedroom, with its mix of styles and bright colors. The neon pops are an interesting contrast with the traditionally shaped headboard and toile bedding.
4. A colorful design story by Floor Knaapen for Eigen Huis & Interieur that says both happy and modern.
5. Rio resident Ana Teresa Bello's sign pops against a white wall, from Brazilian website Casa.
6. Jeroen van der Spek shot this moody room with industrial accents and blue walls.
7. You might have already seen this room, by Em Design Interiors, which straddles the line between modern and glam. The signage works well for either one.
8. This neon makes a bold statement in Italian architect Armin Basblicher's bathroom. Also from Design Sponge.
9. Vanessa Colyer Tay styled this very on-trend, pastel bedroom for Homelife.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day