If you like to decorate your Easter eggs close to the holiday like we do, then you probably haven't gotten around to it yet. And while the PAAS kits are ubiquitous and remind me of my childhood, there are lots of great ideas out there for unique egg designs. Check these out to see if you want to attempt a new style with your kids this year.
1. Spray Watercolor Eggs at For the Love of....
2. LEGO Eggs at It's Always Autumn.
3. Temporary Tattoo Eggs at Uncommon Designs.
4. Rubber Band Easter Eggs at Chocolate Shavings.
5. Tie Dyed Easter Eggs at Fun at Home with Kids.
6. Melted Crayon Eggs at SAS Interiors.
7. Fingerprint Painted Eggs at Sassy Dealz.
8. Puffy Paint Easter Eggs at Better Homes and Gardens.
9. Hot Glue Easter Eggs at Kids' Activities Blog.
10. Jeweled Eggs at Parents.
(Image credits: Andrea Howe; Autumn @ It's Always Autumn; Trish @ Uncommon Designs; Jennifer Bartoli; Asia Citro; Jenna Burger; Michelle McKinley; Better Homes and Gardens; Rachel Miller; Tara Donne)