We're so obsessed with beautiful packaging that we barely use many of the beauty products we own, opting instead to keep them on display as art for our bathroom. Here are a few products with top-notch package design that we're eying in case we ever do need to actually use and replace anything from our collection.1. Gorgeous vintage-style packaging from Claus Porto is our absolute favorite, find them on Amazon.
2. We love the simple, preppy and classic packaging for Burberry and Marc Jacob perfumes.
3. Soaps from Pop Ink are quirky and impeccably designed.
4. Packaging for Monocle's scents, a collaboration with Comme des Garcons, are just too classy.
5. A novel collection of scents inspired by teas from Anthropologie.
6. Here's a grown-up (or kid-friendly) version of the classic rubber ducky from Compagnie de Provence.
7. Beauty products from MOR are exotic and lovely.