- Hang a group of vintage floral still lifes together on a wall, and study the colors in the paintings to come up with cool ideas for wall or upholstery colors. If you're shopping for vintage florals, we like the Lost Art Salon and Gallery in San Francisco.
- Wallpaper company DeGournay makes hand-painted Chinoiserie (or Chinese-esque) patterns that are gorgeous and pricey. For other wallpaper options, check out Apartment Therapy's listings.
- It's really a print, not a painting, but the Andy Warhol flowers above the bed in photo #3 are a great way to introduce bright color into a room. If you're looking for them, AllPosters.com sells print and poster copies of Warhol's flower series.
- Stencils aren't just for sponge-painted ivy. Stencil company Royal Design Studio carries a bunch of modern and contemporary options and ideas for painted walls.
- European company Emery & Cie has a line of rich wallpapers and paints inspired by Chinese and Moghul floral patterns.
SHOWN ABOVE • Anemone Cocoa Rug from the Rug Company • DeGournay Hand-painted Wallpaper • Scott's Silver Lake Bachelor Pad • Patterned Floral Stencil Wall from Royal Design Studio • Moghul Garden Wallpaper from Emery & Cie • RELATED: Inspiration: Framed Flowers Photos: the Rug Company, DeGournay, Gregory Han, Royal Design Studio, Emery & Cie