I think these five interiors hit the note just right. Whether introducing the color through a few accessories or painting a wall, they keep the rest of the space fairly neutral, with clean lines and plenty of white space. The result is sophisticated, fresh and fun.
1. Ideas to Steal A vibrant sofa, coffee table and accessories play with a range of shades and bring a little extra glamor to the high ceilings, chandelier and ornate details in this space.
2. House Beautiful A foyer wall painted in the most vibrant of shades makes a statement the moment you step in the door.
3. Elle Décor The chaise is a dramatic touch in an otherwise neutral space, the pink books on the shelf help pull the look together.
4. Elle Décor A utilitarian office chair becomes a piece with personality when upholstered in a vibrant color.
5. Made by Girl Touches like flowers and a brightly hued book are an easy, non-committal way to play with the color.
Images: As credited above.