I love color. I can't help it. I know many people are afraid of it, but I find myself having to hold back or I'll go a little crazy. But I also get bored easily. That's what's so great about decorating with contact paper — you can have a ton of fun with it until you're inspired to try something else.
With contact paper, you can add small pops of color and fun, or give a room a true transformation. See how these 10 spaces are a little more special because of a simple roll (or two) of contact paper.
1. A fun & whimsical wall of polka dots from Pillow Mint.
2. A creative way to accent shelves with faux wood paper by Hello Lidy.
3. Freshen up your shelving by lining the back, like in this example from Craftivity Designs.
4. Fool your budget and make a faux marble coffee table, like this IKEA hack from Livet Hemma, via Poppytalk.
5. Ok, so this project from A Beautiful Mess uses fabric, but it would work equally well with contact paper.
6. Most of the work is already done for you with these removable triangle decals, as seen on Design Milk.
7. Another geometric, classic black and white look using triangles, from My Second Hand Life.
8. Add some fun and glamor all in one with gold polka dots, like this wall in Lauren Conrad's LC.com office.
9. Make a simple mirror your own with a creative contact paper design, like this one from This Little Street
10. An amazing kitchen transformation with PANYL's own heavy duty version of contact paper, meant to give your IKEA furniture the wow factor.