It's holiday party season, and we're looking forward to welcoming friends and family into our homes to celebrate. One of the best ways to decorate for holiday parties is with that good old standby, white fairy lights. The soft glow immediately creates a cozy ambiance and makes any space feel more inviting. Here are a few idea on how to use fairy lights at your next gathering.
- What better way to say "the party's in here" than wrapping your front or apartment door with lights? via Houzz
- ...Unless it's lining up these light-filled beer bottles on the windowsill, of course. via CraftyBridge
- Here, different kinds of fairy lights are used to great (read: extreme) effect in a small hallway. So inviting. via Home Stories A to Z
- String some lights up to designate a cozy conversation area, and infuse every corner with warmth. via Poppytalk
- Here's an idea: string some lights and photos of your guests on a bare wall, or even provide a polaroid camera and have the revelers add to it as the night goes on. via Mommo Design
- Harsh overhead lighting is death to a good party... string some lights across the room instead. via The Kitchn
- ... and enjoy the ambiance they create as darkness falls. via The Kitchn