Not all of us who work from home are lucky enough to have an extra room to devote to a home office, so we utilize what space we do have. Culled from our House Tours, here few great home offices that don't sacrifice style or function, even when they're short on square footage.
1. A sleek desk fits in with the glam decor in Bianca and Craig's Moody Glam Apartment tour.
2. Jesica utilizes her little dining nook for a simple office setup during the day in Jesica's Mix and Match Studio tour.
3. Lauren's desk fits perfectly into the corner of her studio apartment, and touches like the lamp and wooden chair help it blend with the rest of her decor in Lauren's Happy, Inspired Studio tour.
4. Allison's eclectic style extends to her home office, with touches like wooden carvings and a woven basket tying it into her existing decor. From Allison's Collected and Curated Apartment tour.
5. A repurposed cabinet makes for a genius home office that can be closed up and hidden from sight when the day is done in Amy's Light and Bright Small Space tour.