You might recall a few weeks back when Vonnie wrote to us asking for a decorating starting point for a shared bedroom for her two sons. She's caught the creative bug and has started a great repurposing project...
Vonnie's friend Dave was tossing this Lack table (which had seen better days) to the curb. She rescued it and set to work with a few funny pages! The paneled patchwork will be a great piece for years to come due to it's wide range of color.
Decoupage is a great way to give new life to old items, especially when working within the confines of a budget!
Here's 5 More Ways To Get Into The Decoupage Groove:
• How To: Decoupage with a Five-Year-Old
• How To: Decoupage with Lorena Simonovich
• Look! Decoupaged Window Idea
• How To: Decoupage with Fabric
• Look!: Decoupage Rocking Chair
(Image: Vonnie for Blotted Copy Book)