Many beloved occasions only come round once a year: birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas… and shark week.
This week marks the 25th iteration of Shark Week, Discovery Channel's week-long celebration of the fearsome fish. If shark week is consistently one of the most-anticipated events of your year, maybe you could use some of these critters in your home, to keep the shark love going year round.
1. Shark kitchen scrubby holder, $18.45 from Amazon
2. Shark salt and pepper shakers, approx. $20 from Brighton Crock on Etsy
3. Shark duffle bag, $39 from Urban Outfitters
4. Decorative shark plate, approx. $16 from Brighton Crock on Etsy
5. Sweatertoy hammerhead shark, $30 from cbone on Etsy
6. Shark attack mug, $16 from Fred Flare
7. Shark bookends, $44.99 from Knob Creek Metal Arts on Etsy
8. Faux taxidermy white resin shark head, $129.99 from White Faux Taxidermy on Etsy
MORE ADORABLE UNDERSEA CREATURES ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• All Things Whale for Your Home
(Images: as linked above)