Hunter, of Hunters First Home House Tour, sent us in a good question: I've been living in my house a year and I'm ready to do some updating in the living room. I was hoping to get some feedback from the Apartment Therapists …
1. Fireplace: I would like to replace the fireplace tiles with something more modern? Should I go with a dark tile to contrast the mantle? Or a lighter tile? Glass? Subway?
2. Furniture: The furniture came with the house, so I am looking to replace to the sofa and 2 chairs. Any suggestions? Style? Color?
3. Throw Pillows: I'm looking for something with color and maybe really graphic?
4. Rug: I've ordered samples from Flor.com. Darker rug? Or lighter rug? Color?
Sent by Hunter
Editor: Please share your ideas and advice with Hunter in the comments below - thanks!
• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)
MORE OF HUNTER'S HOME: Hunters First Home House Tour