Oh, how I love copper pendants. They look good all over the home; in kitchens, dining and living rooms. They work in both colorful and in neutral environments. Not a new trend, but something that still sparkles and feels a bit off beat. Below you'll find shopping suggestions and style inspiration…1. Mr. Cooper Pendant, $840 from Coca Flip Design Studio
2. Copper Shade Pendant, $610 from Tom Dixon
3. Stanley Cooper Pendant, $948 from by Original BTC
MORE LIGHTING ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• A Classic Makes a Comeback: Brass Task Lamps
• How Can You Not Love Copper Housewares?
• DIY Vintage-Inspired Bunched Brass Pendant Lamp
• Love at First Light: Cool Copper Orb Light Fixture