In the 14th century, Morocco was at the center of the world. Its position on the edge of the Mediterranean made it a center of art and culture, and a melting pot of African, Islamic, and European cultures.
Those influences can still be felt today in the region's distinctive style. Right now I'm craving a little bit of that Moroccan look, with its rich hues, abundant geometric ornament, and undeniable aura of mystery.
1. Nailhead chest by Bernhardt.
2. Swing from Anthropologie.
3. Poufs from The Future Perfect.
4. Armchair from High Fashion Home.
5. Anthropologie rug.
1, 2, 4, 5, & 6: Elle Decor.
3: Oliver's Moroccan Riad.
7. La Sultana Hotel Marrakech, via Moroccan Design.