Whether subtle and sweet or bold and dramatic, the ombré trend has taken off in a big way. While this isn't the first and likely not the last time the trend has taken hold, its influence has been seeping lately into fashion, beauty and home decor. With this easy to adopt trend you can pick up pretty faded bowls, arrange flowers by shifts in color, or highlight stair rails with a gradually desaturated hue. Check below the jump for products, inspiration and DIY's.
1. Inspiration from Oh Happy Day.
2. Inspiration from Design Sponge
3. Project on Natty by Design
4. Project on Martha Stewart
5. Project on Martha Stewart
6. Inspiration from Style Me Pretty
7. Inspiration from Norske Interior
8. Fabric Ombre Chandelier, $40 via Adaura on Etsy
9. Ombre Paper Bowl, $14 via Up In the Air Somewhere on Etsy
10. Windsor Love Seat, $1,498 via Anthropologie
(Images: as linked above)