Hotels in Europe for under $250 per night might sound like an impossibility, especially well-designed spaces. But great design is so important to Europeans that you don't have to look far to find some amazing hotels that come in under $250 a night.
Top Row: (left to right)
1. An updated Spanish palace with the comforts of modern technology in Seville. Palacio de Villapanés Alma Sevilla
2. The subtle and elegant interiors of Kelly Hoppen shine in this Barcelona boutique hotel. Murmuri
3. Design-minded interiors intended to relax and restore the mind and body away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Cambrian Hotel in the Swiss Alps
4. A natural and modern oasis away from the shopping district of Nisantasi in Istanbul, Turkey. The House Hotel
5. London is a very tough city on a budget, but the Hoxton Hotel holds a sale twice a year where they offer rooms for £1 per night!
Bottom Row: (left to right)
6. Hi-gloss and high glamour makes ME Barcelona a party spot.
7. Located in Copenhagen, one of Europe's top design cities, The Avenue Hotel is a showcase of Danish design.
8. This tiny boutique hotel in Florence, Italy is a black and white design dream. Floroom
9. The Cotswolds are sleepy, but this hotel is decked out in Designers Guild fabrics with a bright color palette of chartreuse and fushcia. Feathers Hotel
10. A magical mountain hideaway with luxe furnishings in Umbria, Italy. Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel and Spa
(Images: 1. Murimuri Hotel 2. Cambria Hotel 3. Mr. and Mrs. Smith 4. The House Hotel 5. The Hoxton Hotel 6. Mr. and Mrs. Smith 7. The Avenue Hotel 8. Floroom 9. Claire Bock 10. Mr. and Mrs. Smith)