We've been making the rounds at ICFF and our coverage has begun — look for lots of posts on what's new and amazing in the world of contemporary furniture. Also in the news: Women's Wear Daily reports, "The Oprah Winfrey Show disclosed that [Ralph] Lauren will be the subject of Wednesday's show, and the talk show queen sat down with the fashion titan at his Telluride, Colo., RRL Ranch for his first television interview in 20 years." More news and links below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• It's ICFF Week in New York! Apartment Therapy's coverage has already begun...
• Oprah's Interview with Ralph Lauren, His First in 20 Years | Women's Wear Daily
• Arhaus Furniture Opens in Manhattan | Furniture Today
• Sassy 2.0: Social Media Catches Up With Jane Pratt At xoJane.com | Fast Company
• MoMA's 'Destination: Istanbul' features products from Turkey | Editor at Large
Image: via Apartment Therapy