While the classic decor color combination of blue and white truly never goes out of style, it does have distinct moments of feeling even fresher and more fashion-forward. Now that navy has officially joined the club of "new neutrals" we're deep in the midst of exactly one of those moments.
That means that finding ways to inject a little blue and white power into your room has never been easier; you can go solid for your sofa and add a pretty patterned occasional chair (or two!) to help balance it. And, as shown by the range of the price points below, it's a design plan component to suit most any decorating budget.
Here are nine we think are mighty fine...
Shown above, as numbered:
- Piper chair from Serena & Lily. $1550.
- Jasmina chair from Raymour & Flanigan. $289.
- Cassidy chair from Overstock. $209.99
- Parisian Bistro chair from Williams-Sonoma Home. $249.
- Ravi chair from Z Gallerie. $499.
- Marcus chair from American Signature Furniture. $399.99
- Lola chair from Room & Board. $899.
- Honnally chair from Ashley Homestore. $149.99
- Chas chair from Pier One. $449.99
(Image credits: Janel Laban)