Q: I am in desperate need of advice to help design an outdoor space for my new apartment.
- My apartment door doesn't directly connect to the space I have (the door in the photo leads to storage for the entire building).
- The space that's available is awkward and narrow.
- There's an ugly AC unit in the way.
I'm looking to create a space that is:
- Neutral in colour and accents (we are quiet, earthy people).
- Not too invasive (i.e. holes all over and major installations).
- Roomy enough for two relaxing chairs and a small side table.
- Also, has a sense of privacy.
PLEASE help me create a space outdoors to enjoy what little summer I have here in Canada. Thank you!
Sent by Onawa
Editor: Leave your suggestions for Onawa in the comments - thanks!
• Have a question for our community? Send us yours with a photo or two attached (questions with photos get answered first).
(Image credits: Onawa)