The ombre effect is a big trend in the apparel world right now and it is starting to creep into home goods as well. Check out some fun products and ideas on how to introduce it to your abode.
I am not a huge fan of tie dye, but dip dye is making a successful comeback. Now that summer is in full swing it is nice to have a lighter color palette with gradient tones. I dip died my own pillowcases with Rit dye and achieved the ombre effect. I have listed a few inspiring images for all of you ombre lovers out there as well. Enjoy!
• Create your own ombre lamp by following the DIY steps of Martha Stewart.
• This lovely pillow from ABC Home adds just the right touch of dip dye to your space without being too overwhelming.
• Anthropologie's Wavering Ombre Curtain looks stunning against any window.
• This delicate white bowl from Etsy has just the right touch of color to add interest.
• Dying your white pillow cases creates a fun summer look that is lighthearted and whimsical. Thanks for the idea Design Sponge!
Images: As linked above.