I am not a huge fan of tie dye, but dip dye is making a successful comeback. Now that summer is in full swing it is nice to have a lighter color palette with gradient tones. I dip died my own pillowcases with Rit dye and achieved the ombre effect. I have listed a few inspiring images for all of you ombre lovers out there as well. Enjoy!
• Create your own ombre lamp by following the DIY steps of Martha Stewart.
• This lovely pillow from ABC Home adds just the right touch of dip dye to your space without being too overwhelming.
• Anthropologie's Wavering Ombre Curtain looks stunning against any window.
• This delicate white bowl from Etsy has just the right touch of color to add interest.
• Dying your white pillow cases creates a fun summer look that is lighthearted and whimsical. Thanks for the idea Design Sponge!
Images: As linked above.