For the most part, I prefer peacock designs that aren't as loud or ornamental as their real-life counterparts. It pleases me to see so many peacock (and peacock-inspired) designs out there that would suit any kind of home decor, even minimalist. Like a peacock's magnificent tail feathers, these designs make a statement, no matter how subtle.
• Dwell Studio Peacock Duvet in Citrine, at Velocity
• This mind-blowingly beautiful chair takes it cues from the peacock. By Dror Bershetrit, 2009, for Cappellini. Available at Hive Modern.
• Slightly abstracted peacock print pillows from lemidijapon on Etsy
• Peacock hand towel by Branch Homemade on Supermarket HQ.
• Hand-embroidered peacock pillow from Blue Leaf Boutique on Esty
• Upholstery grade Thomas Paul peacock fabric at Velocity
• Peacock bowl by Jonathan Adler, available at Cathedral in San Diego
• Van Dyke brown contact print of peacock feathers from Handmade On Peconic Bay
MORE PEACOCK POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Fine Feathers: A Brief History of the Peacock as Decoration
• Emerging Trend? Peacock Fireplace Screens
• All Things Peacock
Images: As credited above.