Hey, you! Yep, you with the big-time taste and small-time bank account. Get yourself over to your nearest big chain store because there are some crazy-good designer styles you must check out.
2. Marimekko for Crate & Barrel — Can't get enough Unikko? Finnish-chic textile designer Marimekko livens up everything from bedding to kitchen accessories with their signature bright, cheerful designs.
3. Design by Conran for JCPenney — British designer Sir Terrence Conran brings his modern sophistication to the mall with his collection for JCPenney. I especially love his oh-so-elegant beep lamp. Snap it up while it's on sale!
4. Nate Berkus for Target — New things are constantly appearing in the Nate Berkus section over at Target, like this textured woven pouf. I love how Nate gives us stylish design using quality materials (cotton and wool, no polyester here) and at such great prices!
5. Jonathan Adler for Kohler — How did your sink look this morning? A little...white? King of color Jonathan Adler's line of sinks for Kohler could change that. With colors like Piccadilly Yellow and Greenwich Green, you could really liven up your bathroom routine.
6. Martha Stewart for Avery — If I'm going to trust someone with my organizing needs, it's gonna be Martha. Her collaboration with Avery for Staples is full of adorable journals, wall organizers and, my favorites, labels and tags.
7. Michael Graves for JCPenney — Maybe I'm anthropomorphizing my breakfast, but I just love this toast-shaped toaster from Michael Graves. His entire line of playful kitchen and home accessories for JCPenney is fantastic.
8. John Vogel for West Elm — South African designer John Vogel was influenced by his homeland to create a gorgeous line of furniture with organic shapes and natural materials. And you no longer need a plane ticket to get it!