Whether in-store or online, any fan of H&M Home will tell you it's their one-stop shop for stylish and inexpensive home decor. However, what they won't tell you is that figuring out what to buy when you're overwhelmed with tons of options can be tricky, so it's important to have an idea of what products you're interested in ahead of shopping time.
Since picking and choosing from all the affordably priced (and undeniably chic) stuff at the superstore can be tough, we called on a few of our favorite designers for help. From patterned duvet covers to star-printed sheets, read ahead to see which items at H&M Home our interior decorator friends say are definitely worth scooping up.
Gen Sohr of Pencil and Paper Co.
- Metal Container, $12.99: "Beautiful storage brings both personality and functionality to your kitchen while adding a great textural layer to counters!"
- Patterned Duvet Cover Set, $49.99: "We love the high contrast of black and white, and the speckle pattern feels both fresh and graphic."
- Triangular Candle Holder, $17.99: "A vintage-inspired brass candle holder is the perfect sculptural addition to a coffee table, mantle, or bookshelf."
Kenly Lambie of Studio Muir
- Glittery Star Garland, $99: "The black of this glittery garland is moody enough for Halloween, but adds just the right amount of sparkle to keep it fun. It would look great in a kid's room."
- Washed Linen Duvet Cover Set, $79.99: "These linen duvet covers are a great value and get so nice and soft after frequent washes. They make for great guest bedding as well!"
- Mini Storage Basket, $3.99: "Small baskets like this one are great for keeping small toys organized so you can find them in a crunch."
Jenny Norris of Jenny J. Norris Interiors
- Triangular Candle Holder (Black), $17.99: "This Danish-inspired candleholder is architectural and sculptural—and a great way to bring some hygge into your home."
- Washed Linen Tablecloth (in Linen Beige), $49.99: "Tablecloths are back! This beautiful linen tablecloth is a nice touch for your dining room when you want to soften your table's look. Rustic, linen-swathed interiors are having a moment, and at this price it's a steal."
- Tall Stoneware Vase, $24.99: "This vase is simple yet impactful. Pair with a tall single stem or a bunch of wild flowers for a sleek tablescape."
Alyssa Kapito of Alyssa Kapito Interiors
- Large Braided Storage Basket, $24.99: "We love woven baskets for storage all over the home! This one has a nice shape and a lovely natural color."
- Soft Throw, $34.99: "Such a classic! This throw has clean lines that would look beautiful pretty much anywhere."
- Suede Tray, $24.99: "This tray would look so chic on a console for keys or on a nightstand with a carafe. I love the color!"