Yves Behar has had a hand in designing an amazing range of products, many of which you may know or own. From the stylish Roomba like Mint to the Le Cube TV receiver, the One Laptop Per Child XO Laptop, Slingbox, Jawbone ICON, Herman Miller Leaf Lamp, and Swarovski Amplify, the list goes on and on. In his work, Béhar respects society's need for a sustainable future and also takes on projects that create a better future for all.
Founder of FuseProject, a San Francisco based design agency, Yves Behar has worked with clients including Birkenstock, BMW's MINI, Herman Miller, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Nike, and Toshiba. The studio takes a long-term, strategic approach to developing and enhancing brands and also aims to develop the most efficient ways of producing their designs including packaging and communication materials. Their respect for sustainability begins with design but follows through all the way down to the customer experience, with the end goal of a green and complete Cradle to Cradle solution.
Here are some of Yves Behar and FuseProject designs:
TOP ROW (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT):
- Yves Behar himself
- The Le Cube TV receiver designed for French cable channel Canal +
- Activision DJ Hero video game controller
- The Emanon spotlight designed for German lighting tool company Erco.
- The Fly bench designed for Bernhardt as part of the Global Edition furniture
BOTTOM ROW (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT):
- The C furniture Collection for Hickory Business Furniture
- Herman Miller Leaf Lamp
- The Mint automatic floor-cleaning appliance
- Swarovski Amplify paper crystal lamps
- The Slingbox Personal Broadcaster