A fourth-generation Washingtonian, designer Thomas Pheasant is a staple of the DC design scene. Thomas Pheasant and his work seem to be everywhere: his furniture line is available at Baker Furniture, his Georgetown house appears in the September 2009 issue of Architectural Digest, and Canadian House & Home's website features a video of him discussing his outdoor collection. Click through to see photos of his Georgetown home, Paris apartment, famous DC projects, and furniture line.
• 2-4. Designers' Own Homes: Thomas Pheasant; Classical Vision through a Modern Lens in Washington, D.C. from Architectural Digest
• 5 & 6. The Thomas Pheasant Collection at Baker Furniture
• 7. The Hay-Adams Hotel - where the Obama family stayed before moving into the White House - was decorated by Thomas Pheasant
• 8-10. Thomas Pheasant's Paris home - images from Thomas Pheasant's website and An American in Paris; Ordered Calm for a Designer on the Boulevard St.-Germain from Architectural Digest
More information on Thomas Pheasant:
• see the video of Thomas Pheasant discussing his inspiration behind his new outdoor collection for McGuire Furniture at House & Home
• design project: Washington Modern; A Strong Palette Invigorates a House in the Capital from Architectural Digest