Design*Sponge recently launched its redesign — the popular blog now has a darker background and new features. Founder Grace Bonney says, "I wanted the site to feel like the "older sister" of the current site: something more sophisticated, cleaner and reflective of the change all of us here at D*S have gone through over the past four years. I started this site when I was 23 and now I'm about to turn 30, so I wanted the look and feel to be a better representation of what I love at this age and place in life." For links to the new site and more news, click below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Welcome to the New Design*Sponge | Design*Sponge
• A Short History of the Campsite | Design Observer
• Neocon Preview | Interior Design
• Four Keys to Creating Products for the Lady Gaga Generation | Fast Company
• Hearst Announces Next Steps in Elle Decor Acquisition | Editor at Large