Remember how much fun Valentine's day used to be when you were little, back when you were guaranteed a whole mailbox full of cards, one from every kid in your elementary school class? I miss that. When you're an adult Valentine's Day is mostly about couples, which can leave single people feeling left out.
So this year, I'm sending cards to all of my single girl friends. It turns out finding fun, non-romantic V-day cards is a bit of a challenge, but I found a few worthy candidates (with a little help from Etsy). Check out what I found.
1. Classic and pretty. Sold as a single card ($4.50) or a box of 8 ($18.00) from Rifle Paper Company.
2. Letterpress has a nice heftiness to it. Letterpress card, $5.00 from Parrott Design Studio.
3. Inspired by a vintage playing card. Sold as a single card ($4.50) or a box of 8 ($18.00) from Rifle Paper Company.
4. A sweet reminder for Valentine's day or any day. Approximately $3.50 from Tea and Ceremony.
5. Simple and sweet. Letterpress cards, set of six, $16.00 from Ink Meets Paper.
6. I really heart you. $5.00 from Crystal Vaughan.
7. Troof. $4.00 from Sweet Perversion.
8. Sassy. $4.00 from Julie Ann Art.
9. Are you ever too old for dinosaur Valentines? Sold in a pack of 24, so you'll have plenty for everyone in the class. $12.00 from We and the Bean.
10. Always a good thing to be reminded of. Valentine from Fun Girls Cards, $3.50.
(Images: as linked above)