So this year, I'm sending cards to all of my single girl friends. It turns out finding fun, non-romantic V-day cards is a bit of a challenge, but I found a few worthy candidates (with a little help from Etsy). Check out what I found.
1. Classic and pretty. Sold as a single card ($4.50) or a box of 8 ($18.00) from Rifle Paper Company.
2. Letterpress has a nice heftiness to it. Letterpress card, $5.00 from Parrott Design Studio.
3. Inspired by a vintage playing card. Sold as a single card ($4.50) or a box of 8 ($18.00) from Rifle Paper Company.
4. A sweet reminder for Valentine's day or any day. Approximately $3.50 from Tea and Ceremony.
5. Simple and sweet. Letterpress cards, set of six, $16.00 from Ink Meets Paper.
6. I really heart you. $5.00 from Crystal Vaughan.
7. Troof. $4.00 from Sweet Perversion.
8. Sassy. $4.00 from Julie Ann Art.
9. Are you ever too old for dinosaur Valentines? Sold in a pack of 24, so you'll have plenty for everyone in the class. $12.00 from We and the Bean.
10. Always a good thing to be reminded of. Valentine from Fun Girls Cards, $3.50.
(Images: as linked above)