Online vintage shop 26 Olive Street does a great job with their photos. Shot in saturated color, their pics show how versatile a seemingly simple item can be, especially in the home office. We found a few ideas for common things that can be repurposed as organizers...
Vintage trays, metal baskets, and labware are all waiting to be given a second life as desktop sorters, book stands, and pencil cups. We also love the fabric used as a background in some of these shots, which reminds us of an easy project for the home office: a fabric-covered cork board or desk blotter.
• Yellow tray repurposed as a desktop organizer, $18
• Blue tray repurposed as a desktop organizer, $18
• Wire storage basket used as a desktop bookshelf, $32
• Set of lab beakers for storage or display, $18
• Lap chalkboard desk blotter or message board, $18
For more from 26 Olive Street, click here.