Ample sunlight is critical to our productivity and we honestly couldn't imagine having a home office without it. Windows not only provide inspiring views but they also fill the space with light that is sure to enrich and invigorate you. There can never be too many inspiring elements in a home office.
• Brooklyn Home Office: We can't think of a better view for a home office. This desk is literally surrounded by beautiful views and looks just as great in daytime.
• Channel Light Throughout: Placing a small desk in front of a small cubby hole window is a genius idea. Most people would look at the empty space and not know what to do and it's really the perfect opportunity to install a desk.
• Julie's Jubilant Loft: This loft features large warehouse style windows in each room and it only made sense to place the desk right up against the windows. Why would anyone pass up the opportunity to stare at the Philly skyline while writing?
• The Hidden Home Theater: Even though the window is located beside one desk and behind the other — it offers so much light and really floods the home office. Due to the fact that there are two desks, this configuration is the smartest for this space!
• Chris' Crafty Home Office Makeover: This is another successful configuration due to the bookcases lining the walls. The long desk coming out from the window makes the space seem much larger and elongates the window.
What do you think of these desks in front of and next to windows?