If you're a fan of that ever-so-hip 'live-work' style (guilty here), you're going to want a desk that means serious business. And when we say serious business, we're not just talking about great ergonomics, but cord control as well. Here are some of our personal favorites from recent months...
1. Bluelounge StudioDesk ($600): Bluelounge, the maker of our favorite cord-control boxes, manages to create a desk that not only looks gorgeous, but is also within a reasonable price point. This one definitely looks like a winner.
2. Herman Miller Airia Desk ($2100): Pricey? Yes. But it's Herman Miller, and you know they'll stand by their products until the bitter end. If you're looking for a desk that'll last you 10-20 years, look no further than the Airia Desk.
3. MASH Studios LAX Wall Mounted Desk ($720): A classic wall-mounted desk with plenty of storage and a sexy sliding thing to hide your 'stash'... whatever that may be.
4. Blu Dot WonderWall Desk ($500): An extreme take on the minimal desk, but that's okay with us. If you're lacking on space, this one hits the sweet spot in terms of tiny footprint and maximum function.
5. Method Furniture The Moston Desk (Call for pricing): Combining the simple functionality of a pull-out cord control system with a sexy walnut finish, topped with full-grain leather covering, this hand-crafted goodness comes with good intentions and a mystery price tag.
(Images: As credited above)