In addition to Mike's excellent 4-step cure to help de-clutter your desk, we've always found desktop monitor mounts to be just as (if not more) useful at creating a clear and open workspace on your desk for you to get stuff done. Here's our picks for monitor mounts in plenty of different flavors depending on what kind of stuff you're looking to put up. Get your articulation fix, after the jump!
1. Humanscale M2 Mount ($240) - A bit pricier than most solutions, but then again - it's Humanscale we're talking about here.
2. atdec VF-AT-W Focus Articulated Arm Wall Mount ($75) - Slick like the Humanscale at a fraction of the cost.
3. ERGOTRON 45-174-300 Neo-Flex LCD Arm with Extension (silver) ($73) - One of the more popular choices for monitor arms that we've seen.
4. ERGOTRON 33-091-200 DS100 Dual-Monitor Desk Stand, Vertical (black) ($230) - Probably the best double monitor mount we've seen used in workplaces.
5. ERGOTRON 45-241-026 LX Desk Mount LCD Arm ($124) - For those interested in a more industrial look.
6. Planar 997-5602-00 Black Quad Monitor Stand ($220) - Good for those who are looking to build a supercomputer setup!
7. 3M(TM) Mechanically Adjustable Monitor Arm - Desk Mount ($100) - Your standard single monitor arm.
8. Vanguard VM-842C Column Type Television and Monitor Mount (Black) ($60) - A nice budget solution.
9. Tyke Supply Triple LCD Monitor Stand ($60) - Can't argue with value here. One arm. Three monitors!
10. Knoll Sapper™ Monitor Arm ($146) - For the more luxurious types.
Have a monitor arm you use at work that functions like a dream? Let us know in comments!