Despite how fun, useful, and convenient modern technology is, it can also have a lot of drawbacks. No matter how excited you may be for your new flat screen or digital camera, there's always something to gripe about. Consumer Reports recently surveyed 13,671 of its subscribers to find out what the most common frustrations are in living in the gadget golden age. Guess what was at the top of the list.
Yup, we can relate to the majority of these, but luckily we've got some solutions for a few of these gripes.
- How to Create Secure and Memorable Network Passwords
- App Lets AT&T Know if Coverage Stinks at Your House
- DIY MintyBoost: Make Your Own Battery Powered iPod USB Charger
- How To Stay Wired on the Road
- How to Get Free Airport WiFi