National Museum of Mexican Art to see the awe-inspiring altars. There is so much that could be written about this holiday, but today I'll just share some gorgeous fabrics that would be perfect for crafts to keep forever...
- This absolutely sensational fabric was designed by Whimzwhirled, and is available through Spoonflower. There are tons of excellent Día De Los Muertos fabrics on Spoonflower, but this was my favorite.
- Jardín De Los Muertos fabric is part of the Alexander Henry Folklorico collection, and through Pink Chalk Fabrics.
- Sugar skulls with glittery gold accents! Sugar Skull fabric from Vista Latina has a pink or black background, and glitter!
- I really love the Puebla fabric (in black or white), also from Vista Latina. The style and colors are excellent.
- Oilcloth is always appealing, and these options are particularly festive. Mexican Sugar Skull sells Day Of The Dead tablecloths, or colorful oilcloth to make your own.
- Finally, we have Día De Los Muertos by way of Japan. Superbuzzy sells this cotton version of papel picado (cut paper, a traditional Día De Los Muertos craft), made in Japan, available in pink or turquoise. I couldn't pick my favorite!