We got a Power Ball ticket for Christmas this year and we were convinced from the very moment it fell out of the card that we were winners. We couldn't stop thinking about paying off our student loans, traveling around the world and all the other great things we could buy with so much money. During those dreamy few minutes, we toyed with the idea of all the over the top tech and accessories we could buy.
Obviously we didn't win and it's probably for the best. Who needs a £5,000,000.00? We can't think of anyone besides Kanye West!
• Gresso iPad Case: Made from 200-year-old African Blackwood, combined with 18K gold Gresso has made one of the most over the top tech accessories to date. If we had millions of dollars we'd definitely buy this, but since we don't have that sort of income — we can only dream of looking like Patrick Bateman.
• BeoSound 3200: This sound system is straight out of Nip/Tuck when the doctors waive their hand in front of the player to play the music that carries the theme throughout the episode. Well, except theirs wasn't gold and this one is. Will the gold make the music sound better? Probably not, but who cares because it's gold, right?
• Computer Choppers: Specializing in badazzling and blinging out computers and phones, they're pretty much the best at what they do. If you're looking to wrap your iPhone4 in gold, they are the people you want to see.
• iPhone 4 Diamond Rose: Coined as "the most expensive iPhone in the world" is truly the understatement of the year. We're definitely lovers of diamonds, but we're thinking this may be taking things a little too far. At £5,000,000.00 per iPhone we won't take the risk of losing it at a bar.
More over the top tech on Unplggd:
• LaCie Golden Disk Hard Drive
• The World's Most Expensive Audio System
• Platinum Plated 24-inch Apple iMac